Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank

So, I have been messing around with the Blog tonight - adding some cool new features...check them out.

I got this book at the December Book Exchange. It was just what the doctor ordered for the holidays. Light, easy, entertaining and forgettable. The main character, Jane Rosenthal, is out in the mad, mad world of singleness and dating. This novel captures what is must be like to be coming of age in America today. My only complaint about this book is that the author would skip big gaps of time from chapter to chapter. It gave me the same feeling as when I miss dialogue in a movie, that I have to "catch up" to understand what is happening. Otherwise, it was a fun read.

1 comment:

lori said...

Love the music addition. Beautiful songs!!