Monday, December 7, 2009

Book Exchange/The Christmas List

I think we all agreed that The Christmas List was a trite piece of trash but we were thankful in the busyness of the season that it was a quick, easy read.

The Book Exchange and Potluck was AMAZING!!! The food, the company, the hilarity! You ladies are all incredible! We had some of the most amazing food...Shrimp Scampi, Antipasto platters, artichoke dip, italian sausage and peppers, spagetti, bruschetta, french bread, wine, tiramasu, coconut cake, gingerbread...it was all wonderful! I am sure I forgot something but I know it was all delicious!

I am looking forward to another incredible year. Look to the left for the new list of Book Genres for the year. That's right, I said it, g-e-n-r-e...deal with it! Ciao!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I had such a great time, thanks Michelle for the invite...what a hilarious group of ladies, came home to tell my husband..hey, I am not the only one who has piles and piles of books everywhere, I met a whole houseful! Thanks Tracy for your hospitality and amazing shrimp, cannot wait to make it mysell. Happy Holidays everyone!